Home > News > Content

Power Demand Growth Aihua Group Net Profit Growth Of 93% In The Third Quarter

Apr 13, 2017

 October 28 evening,LED stadium lights Aihua Group (603989) announcement that the first three quarters of this year the company achieved operating income of 941 million yuan, over the previous year of 856 million yuan, an increase of 10%; net profit attributable to shareholders of listed companies 148 million yuan, an increase of 11% over the previous year's 133 million yuan year on year.stadium lighting wherein the third quarter total revenue of 344 million yuan, 283 million yuan compared to the same period last year, an increase of 21%; net profit of 59.644 million yuan, an increase of 93% over the same period last year 30.91 million yuan year on year; attributable to the parent Company net profit of 59.298 million yuan owner, an increase of 93% over the previous year 30.697 million yuan year earlier. backpfrontp In the case of high power LED flood light industry chain prices and falling profits, Aihua Group has maintained double revenue and net profit growth, corporate vice president Yan Baohua said that this is mainly due to the layout of the company in the field of LED power supply, 1000W LED flood light demand in the third quarter volume growth, boosting the company's shipments increased capacitance. backpfrontp Hunan Aihua Group was established in 1985, it is a design, development, manufacture and sale of aluminum electrolytic capacitors as the core,LED tunnel lights the collector foil and integrated device manufacturers in the high-tech enterprise groups. After 30 years of development, the company has established aluminum electrolytic capacitor industry chain core technology modules, forming a unique company's core competitiveness. backpfrontp goals and planning for the next, Yan Baohua said that for the capacitor manufacturer, it is urgent to enhance the brand value, LED arena lights we must proceed from the grasp details of the management, the technology, the stability of quality to achieve the ultimate. backpfrontp Further, the capacitor miniaturization is a trend, which not only saves space, but also cost savings. Yan Baohua said. backpfrontp Turning Aihua Group's market layout, the Yin Baohua said the company's international and domestic markets,LED high bay lights respectively account for 40% and 60% ratio, with the German Osram, Philips, GE, Panasonic, Sharp, Toshiba and other well-known foreign customers and Haier, Hisense, Midea,LED tennis court lights Changhong, and other well-known customers.