6 Key Elements Required For LED Street Lights
It is common to see a lot of application of LED display screens and LED electronic display screens in our life. And LED lighting has also been tried to use for some main roads like LED street lights. But what condition are the LED street lights need to have?
(1) LED street lights with energy saving have to match the characteristics of low voltage, low current and high brightness, to ensure that it can be work normally and energy-efficient when it is installed.
(2) As a new type of green and environmentally friendly light source, LED uses cold light source with low glare and no radiation, and does not emit harmful substances during the use. LED has better environmental protection benefits. There is no ultraviolet and infrared light in the spectrum, and the waste can be recycled. It does not contain mercury elements and can be safely touched, which is a typical green lighting source.
(3) LED street lights need the long lifespan. Because LED street lights need to be used continuously, it is also more troublesome to replace in bulk when replacing the lamps. So long lifespan is also an important factor when choosing.
(4) The design of LED street lights' structure should be reasonable. According to different usage requirements, the structure of LED lamps will be changed in the condition of increasing the initial brightness, in the meanwhile, the brightness of LED lamps will be increased through the rare earths and improvement of optical lens. LED is a solid-state light source encapsulated in epoxy resin. There are no easily damaged parts such as glass bulb filament in its structure. It is a solid structure, so it can withstand vibration and shock without being damaged.
(5) LED street lights should use pure light color temperature, which can ensure the brightness of lighting at the same time need to ensure road safety.
(6) LED street lights should have a high security. LED light source uses low voltage drive, stable light emission, no pollution, no strobe with 50Hz AC power supply, no ultraviolet B band, and its color rendering index Ra is close to 100. Its color temperature is 5000K, which is closest to the sun color temperature 5500K. It is a cold light source with low calorific value and no thermal radiation and accurately control the light type and the beam angle of light. Its light color is soft and there is no glare. In addition, it does not contain mercury sodium and other substances that may harm to LED street lights.