Firstly，the stroboscopic hazard of indoor venue lighting
Indoor table tennis, badminton, basketball, volleyball and tennis venues, sports lighting design must consider the site horizontal illumination and vertical illumination, the second must consider the light color quality of sports lighting. Only consider the specific details of these two aspects, and adopt a scientific and reasonable lighting (light) mode. Venue lighting can only have a higher quality.
When designing the stadium lighting, it should be seriously considered, there are four aspects:
1. the venue lighting is not glaring, not dazzling, not dazzling, not dazzling, no glare harmful effects.
2. the stadium lights do not fluctuate, smooth and stable. There is no stroboscopic energy and stroboscopic effect hazard.
3. sports lighting, sun color, pure white, like white.
4. the venue lighting, the color color rendering index is high, the color rendering ability is strong, the color is pure and true.
Among the four indicators, as long as the sports lighting has a large stroboscopic and stroboscopic energy, there will be a stroboscopic hazard effect in the stadium lighting, which will reduce the lighting quality of the stadium. However, the stroboscopic hazard effect is not obvious under normal visual conditions. Therefore, it has a certain concealment.
The performance of the stroboscopic effect is only apparent under certain conditions. This particular condition is the spin angular velocity and flight speed of an airborne sphere that resonates with the stroboscopic frequency. And it is expressed in a specific form.
It is precisely because the stroboscopic hazard effect has a certain concealment. It has only led to many years of lighting design and selection of sports lighting in sports venues. Many people pay insufficient attention to the stroboscopic energy and harm of stadium lights, and even ignore them.
In fact, the stroboscopic energy of the stadium lighting is an important light factor that affects the quality of the stadium lighting. The stroboscopic effect of the stadium lights will seriously affect the lighting quality and effect of the stadium. The stroboscopic hazard effect is a phenomenon that stadium lighting should not exist.
Only sports lights do not have stroboscopic energy, and the stadium lighting can be smooth and stable without fluctuations, and there is no stroboscopic effect. The trajectory of the sphere can be true and the positioning in the air can be accurate. The ball that flies in the air can be seen accurately and accurately.
Once the stadium lighting, the stroboscopic energy generated is relatively large, there will be a stroboscopic hazard effect. The greater the stroboscopic energy of the sports light, the greater the stroboscopic hazard effect. The trajectory of table tennis and badminton in the air, the less realistic the trajectory will be. The degree to which the sphere is inaccurate, the position is not accurate, and the ball is not accurate is more serious.
Secondly,indoor venue lighting stroboscopic hazard
Strobe flashing is a physical phenomenon that indicates that light is fluctuating. Fluctuating light is an energy with characteristic parameters of fluctuating frequency and fluctuating amplitude. The frequency characterizes the fast and slow fluctuations in light. The amplitude characterizes the magnitude of the stroboscopic energy.
The stroboscopic energy acts on the photoreceptor cells of the human eye, and in the visual perception system, it has a harmful effect on the clarity and realism of the visual image and the visual comfort, that is, the stroboscopic effect is harmful.
The stroboscopic effect of stadium lighting is mainly manifested in two aspects in the lighting of the stadium.
One aspect: it is caused by visual nerve fatigue and visual discomfort. The severe ones cause migraine and nausea discomfort. This kind of harmful effect, as long as the stadium lights have a relatively large stroboscopic energy, will certainly occur. And as time continues to grow, discomfort will accumulate. In the quiet silence, unconsciously damage the physical and mental pleasure of the sports players.
On the other hand: whenever the stroboscopic frequency forms a resonance with the flight speed and spin speed of the sphere. Balls such as badminton and table tennis flying in the air will have a spherical string phenomenon in the flight path. The visual object is not a sphere flying in the air, but appears behind the first sphere, flying with several spheres. The airborne flight path is unreal and the air location is not accurate. The ball is not true and cannot be played.
Thirdly, eliminate the stroboscopic hazard effect
If there is no stroboscopic hazard effect in the stadium lighting, you must choose to use sports lights without stroboscopic energy and stroboscopic effects.
2. If the sports light does not have the stroboscopic energy and stroboscopic effect hazard, the electric power that drives the stadium light to emit light is either direct current energy or alternating high frequency electric energy. For AC high frequency, theoretical analysis and practical test show that the frequency of the high-frequency electric field energy is only above 40 thousand weeks (Khz), the stroboscopic energy of the field light is very small, and the stadium lighting can be harmless by the stroboscopic effect.
3. Any drive electric power frequency lower than 40 thousand cycles (Khz) will definitely cause stroboscopic energy and stroboscopic effect damage. The lower the frequency, the more severe the stroboscopic energy and stroboscopic effects. 50 weeks (hz) power frequency AC drive light sports lights, stroboscopic energy is the biggest, stroboscopic effect is the most serious。