2. When there is a TV broadcast, it is advisable to use the two sides of the venue, the four corners of the venue or the mixed arrangement, and the following provisions shall be met:
1) When adopting the arrangement on both sides of the site, the lamps shall not be arranged at the center point of the goal along the sides of the bottom line 15 ° and the outside of the two sides of the large restricted area within 20 °;
2) When using the four-corner arrangement of the site, the angle between the line connecting the bottom of the pole to the midpoint of the site and the edge of the site should not be less than 5°, and the line between the bottom of the pole and the bottom line of the bottom of the pole. The angle should not be less than 15°, and the height of the luminaire should be such that the angle between the line connecting the lowest row of lamps to the center of the lamp and the plane of the field should not be less than 25°.
3) When using the hybrid arrangement, the position and height of the luminaire should meet the requirements of both sides and four corners.
4) Under any lighting mode, the arrangement of the poles should not obstruct the viewer's line of sight.
5) The aiming angle of the lamp should not exceed 65°.
3. The lighting arrangement of the track and field should be arranged on both sides, four-corner or mixed arrangement.
4. The layout of the tennis court lighting should meet the following requirements:
1) For tennis courts with no or only a small number of auditoriums, it is advisable to use the poles on both sides of the venue. The poles should be placed on the back side of the auditorium; for tennis courts with auditoriums, high canopies and no poles It is advisable to use the horse-track arrangement on both sides of the site or in combination with the ceiling above the auditorium.
2) Symmetrical lighting arrangements should be used on both sides of the site to provide the same illumination.
3) The height of the lighting at the competition venue shall not be less than 12m, and the height of the lighting at the training venue shall not be less than 8m.
5. The swimming pool should be arranged on both sides or in a mixed arrangement. The aiming angle of the lamp should be 50°~60°.