Measures to prevent electrical wiring from catching fire
(1) Install the circuit as required. The electrical wiring must be installed strictly in accordance with the electrical installation regulations, and a special electrician should be invited to lay the wiring. The electrician must hold a certificate to work.
(2) Select the correct electrical circuit. According to the actual needs in work and life, the load may be caused by the selection of appropriate specifications of the electrical circuit, do not use too thin or inferior wire for the sake of being small and cheap. When selecting the wire, pay attention to check whether it is a qualified product.
(3) Safe use of electrical wiring. The installed electrical lines must not be pulled, connected, or added randomly, increasing the electrical load of the entire line. Pay attention to understand the maximum load of the circuit used, this limit should not be exceeded during use, otherwise it is easy to cause accidents.
(4) Check the electrical circuit frequently. It is necessary to insist on regular inspections, and every once in a while, a special electrician is required to help check the electrical circuit, and if the insulation is damaged, it should be repaired in time. The service life of the wire is generally 10 to 20 years. If you find that you are over age, you must replace it in time.
(5) Choose safe electrical switches. To choose an air switch with a relatively high safety factor, try not to use a knife switch. The knife switch will generate electric spark when it is switched, which is easy to cause danger. The air switch can be used to protect the power supply. When using a fuse, select a suitable fuse to avoid a malfunction. When the current increases, the current can be cut off in time.