Lighting Method for Outdoor Garden Lamps
LED garden lights usually refer to outdoor road lighting below 6 meters. The types of lamps are wall washers, floor lamps, wall lamps, lawn lamps, spotlights, waterscape lamps, etc., which are mainly used in urban slow lanes, narrow lanes, and residents. Outdoor lighting in public places such as residential areas, tourist attractions, parks, and plazas.
Lighting design requirements
1. The style selection of the courtyard lamps can be matched with the courtyard style. If there is a choice barrier, you can choose a square with a simple line, a rectangle, and or the one fits any style. As for color, we should choose black, dark gray, mostly bronze. In general, we don’t choose white.
2, garden lighting should use energy-saving lamps, LED lights and other warm light sources. A light source that is too cold, or a faintly colored light source, is generally not suitable for private courtyards. In addition, in order to increase the softness and comfort of the light, floodlights are generally selected. Simple to understand, the top is covered, let the light shine, the top cover, and then reflect outward or downward, to avoid direct lighting, resulting in glare.
3.According to the size of the road, streetlights or garden lights should be arranged. Roads larger than 6m should be arranged bilaterally symmetrically.The distance between the lamps should be between 15~25m; the roads smaller than 6m should be arranged on one side, and the lamps should be kept at 15 ~18m.
4. street lights, garden lights to do lightning protection design, using galvanized flat steel not less than 25mm × 4mm as the grounding pole, the grounding resistance is within 10Ω.
5. The underwater light uses 12V voltage and uses an isolation transformer.
6, For the buried lights to be buried underground, the best power is between 3W ~ 12W.
7. Avoid designing step lights.
1, the main road of the community, parks, green areas, with low-power street lights. When the height of the lamp post is 3~5m, and the column spacing is 15~20m, the effect is better. and there are many lights per column. When the illuminance needs to be improved, the multiple lights are clear.
2. Indicate the waterproof and dustproof rating of the lamp.
3, the list of lamps should include the size, material, body color, quantity, adaptive light source and schematic picture.
4, the lamp post base size design should be reasonable, the base design of the spotlight can not accumulate water.
Lighting arrangement point
General conventional lighting from the partition: ground lawn lamp series; wall wall lamp series; gallery or outdoor eaves chandelier series.
Ground lawn lights are generally installed on both sides of the park road or important section turning points to play the role of walking lighting.
Wall lights are generally installed in the courtyard wall or the gallery pillars, which play the role of intermediate lighting.