Inspection and Maintenance of High Pole Lights
High pole light means that the height of the light pole exceeds 20 meters. Generally speaking, high pole lights exceeding 20 meters will use an automatic lifting system as a high pole lighting facility for large-area lighting such as urban roads, highways, squares, ports and docks.
At present, the more commonly used high-pole lights are electric lift-type high-pole lights; the lift-type high-pole lights are composed of a lamp panel, a lifting operation table, a light pole and the foundation, a power distribution system device, a lightning protection professional system device, and other professional technologies.
High pole lights are a special kind of lighting equipment in urban lighting facilities, which have particularly high requirements for its safety and normal use. For this reason, relevant departments will have relevant standards.
High pole lighting facilities are not widely used in our usual urban lighting engineering construction, but the maintenance of high pole lights cannot be ignored. The safe operation of high pole lights is very necessary, so the daily protection and repair must be performed on the high pole lights. Special attention is paid to maintenance.
Main contents of routine maintenance of high pole lights:
1. Check the hot-dip galvanized corrosion protection of all black metal components (including the inner wall of the light pole) of the high-pole lighting facilities and whether the anti-loosening measures of the fasteners meet the requirements.
2. Check the verticality of the high pole lighting facilities (must be regularly measured and tested with theodolite as required). The slight tolerance of the pole should be less than 3 ‰ of the pole height. The straightness error of the light pole axis shall not be greater than 2 ‰ of the pole length.
3. Check the outer surface of the light pole and the weld for corrosion. For those who have experienced a long service life but cannot be replaced again, use ultrasonic, magnetic particle inspection and other inspection methods to inspect and test the weld if necessary.
4. Check the mechanical strength of the lamp panel to ensure the safe use of the lamp panel. For enclosed lamp panels, check its heat dissipation;
5. Check the fastening bolts of the lamp bracket and reasonably adjust the projection direction of the lamp;
6. Carefully check the use of the wires (flexible cables or wires) in the lamp panel to see if the wires are subjected to excessive mechanical stress, whether there is aging, cracks, exposed wires, etc., if any unsafe phenomenon occurs, they should be handled immediately;
7, replacement and repair of damaged light source appliances and other components
8.Check power distribution and control equipment
(1) The power distribution line and the lamp panel line shall be fixedly connected.
(2) The connection of the wires should be firm and reliable, without loosening or falling off.
(3) Check the three-phase load balance and midnight light control.
(4) Check the connections between electrical appliances. When torsion, bending and vibration may occur, they should be fixed securely and without looseness.
9, electrical safety performance inspection, check the insulation resistance between the power line and the ground
(1) Metal light poles and metal enclosures of electrical equipment shall have good protective grounding.
(2) Check the lightning rod fixation;
10. On-site measurement of the lighting effect of high pole lights on a regular basis.