The differences between indoor basketball courts and outdoor basketball courts are obvious. Therefore, the design and installation of indoor basketball court lights are very different from outdoor basketball courts. The most obvious point is that indoor basketball court lighting is generally not used. The light pole is used as a mounting bracket, but directly hangs the fixture directly on the ceiling of the basketball court. Therefore, we only need to consider the configuration of the lamps when discussing the basic principles of indoor basketball court lighting.
Indoor basketball courts are generally used in schools, professional training stadiums, and other places. Because of their closedness and all-weather properties, the importance of their lighting facilities, the basic design and installation of indoor basketball court lighting are as follows:
The installation method of indoor basketball court lighting fixtures is vertical suspension installation, which is different from the oblique contrast on both sides of outdoor basketball court lighting fixtures. The indoor basketball court lighting fixtures are different from outdoor basketball courts in power and quantity, and the power of general indoor court lighting fixtures It is 100-500W, and because it uses vertical illumination, the effective irradiation area of indoor court lighting fixtures is also smaller than outdoor venues, so the number of fixtures is also significantly more than outdoor courts; indoor basketball court lighting installation height is not less than 7 meters (There must be no obstacles over 7 meters above the basketball court.) The height of the light pole in the outdoor basketball court is not less than 7 meters. Indoor court lighting should follow the principle of symmetry in the arrangement of lamps and lanterns.
Indoor basketball court lamps layout:
1. Gypsophila lamp arrangement: the arrangement in which the lamps are arranged above the site and the beam is perpendicular to the plane of the site. The top layout uses symmetrical light distribution lamps, which are suitable for training halls, operating arenas, and national fitness gyms.
2. The way of street lighting: that is, the lamps are arranged on both sides of the site, and the beam is not perpendicular to the plane of the site. Asymmetric light distribution lamps should be used on the side of the road. When arranged on both sides, the aiming angle of the lamp (the angle between the aiming direction of the lamp and the vertical line) should not be greater than 65 °.
3. Mixed arrangement: the combination of the top arrangement and the two arrangement. The mixed arrangement should choose lamps with multiple light distribution forms, which have the characteristics of both the top arrangement and the two arrangement to achieve uniformity, while improving horizontal illumination and vertical illumination.
The fixtures in the stadium are mainly divided into lighting fixtures for the playing field and lighting fixtures for the auditorium. The stadium lighting fixtures use high-power high-intensity anti-glare stadium light fixtures. The lamps above the auditorium are general lighting, but pay attention to its ability in emergency situations to ensure the safe evacuation of the audience in the event of an accident.
1. Characteristics of lighting fixtures for the playing field
(1).The single lamp has high power. According to the actual installation height of the arena, the choice of LED lamp lighting ranges from 100W to 500W;
(2).Illumination requirements are high. Depending on the competition and training, the illumination requirements are:
Horizontal Illumination Average: 300Lx ~ 2000Lx,
Average vertical illuminance: 500Lx ~ 2000Lx;
(3) .The quality and color temperature of the light source are stable, generally around 5000K, and the color rendering index is more than 80%;
(4) .Ball games must use anti-glare lamps to eliminate strobe effects;
(5).General requirements for uniformity of illuminance: TV broadcasts of domestic games, the uniformity of horizontal illuminance is above 0.5, and the uniformity of vertical illuminance is above 0.3;
The color uniformity of international television color television broadcasts is above 0.7, the uniformity of vertical illumination is above 0.6, and the ratio of the average value of horizontal illumination to the average value of vertical illumination is in the range of 0.5 ~~ 2.0
(5) .The glare level must be as small as possible, GR <50 is the eligibility standard;
(7).Illumination requirements for the auditorium: the average vertical illumination is 0.25 times the illumination of the competition area.
The choice of lighting for indoor basketball court lighting is also critical. Generally, glare-free lights should be selected so that the game will not be dazzling and the athletes can play better!