How to prevent glare
Glare refers to visual conditions in the field of view that are unsuitable for reducing the brightness of the object due to unsuitable brightness distribution or extreme brightness contrast in space time.
Glare is mainly caused by the angle between the position of the light source and the viewpoint. A very high-intensity light source, with a very high level of light or a strong contrast of brightness, can cause glare to the viewer.
The glare in the exhibition environment has a glare that is directly emitted and a glare that is caused by secondary reflection. Glare not only causes visual discomfort, but strong glare can also damage vision and even cause blindness. Controlling glare is important for displaying light environments
The reasons for glare are as follows:
1. The glare is mostly caused by the lamps. The lamps are not treated with anti-glare, and the lighting is dazzling. Therefore, choosing good lamps is important.
2. Although the luminaire is with anti-glare treatment, the position of the luminaire is unscientific, glare will still occur.
3. When the brightness of the lamps is too large, it will also make people feel dazzled. If the light is too strong, the eyes will have a tingling sensation, so that customers have the intensive feeling of escaping from the scene as soon as possible.
The ways to avoid glare is as follows:
1. LED luminaire anti-glare is required to have a protection angle.
The protection angle is the minimum angle of incidence of the eye of the head-view observer at any position, and has the effect of limiting direct glare.
In order to prevent direct glare from high-brightness light sources under normal horizontal line of sight conditions, the luminaire must have a shading angle of at least 10°-15°. In environments where high lighting quality is required, the luminaire should have a 30° angle of shading.
2. The layout of LED lamps should be scientific and reasonable.
According to the position of the lamp, select the best light projection direction and determine the installation position of the lamp to achieve the best lighting effect.
3. Reasonable control of the number of LED lamps
According to the space, size and decoration color of the place, the quantity of lamps can be reasonably selected, and the best illumination can be selected to achieve the most comfortable lighting effect.
4. Controlling brightness
Controlling brightness meets the need of different requirements of different times of a day.