Advantages of LED modular design
①Effective Cost Reduction
1. Reduce the number of packages and save packaging costs;
2. Improve consistency with environmental and conditional production and improve yield;
3. Reduce optical design costs;
4. Reduce the cost of heat dissipation design;
5, batch mixed packaging, reduce the cost of binning;
6, product design simplification, reducing overall costs;
7, low-cost packaging architecture. This technology will guide the LED lighting industry to develop in a healthy direction.
②Thermal Resistance Reduction
1. The light source is directly combined with the outer casing heat sink;
2. Avoid PCB as a heat medium;
3. Reduce the chip-to-case heat dissipation path;
4. Adopt new heat transfer technology; the most effective way to reduce heat dissipation and solve heat dissipation design problems.
③Constant Current Accuracy
1. The Vf value is uniformly considered in the module;
2. The constant current source is less affected by the outside world;
3, the linear technology is mature and high, no peripheral devices affect the accuracy;
4. There is no EMI interference problem affecting accuracy;
5. Multiple parallels do not independently affect the accuracy;
6. It is not affected by power fluctuations and the load constant current accuracy. The highest constant current precision architecture, the design architecture that optimizes LED brightness uniformity and lifetime.
④Rrotecting Integrated Design
1. Built-in temperature protection;
2. Internal power supply and protection technology;
3. Built-in high grayscale interface;
4. Short circuit and open circuit protection;
5, can set the linkage protection function;
6, ESD protection.
Breaking the original product design according to the light source, in turn, customizing the LED light source package form according to the product; maximizing the product creative display; designing the optical package structure due to the product; low cost; designing the heat dissipation structure with the product, reducing the thermal resistance; high constant current precision; The protection function is integrated.